Friday, May 13, 2005

Chaand Fir Niklaa ...


Hello,
Well, a couple of days back; I just couldn't get myself to sleep. So I took a chair and went out on the terrace. It was pournima and the moon was shining with its full splendour.
Looking at it, a thought came into my mind...We see only the same side of the moon, right? Then this moon must be the same sight which Shivaji Maharaj must have seen, so would have Einstein, Napoleon, Vivekanand,...
The same moon will be visible to Bill Gates and Lata Mangeshkar
…..and this is the same moon which Jayant must have seen during his life
... and this must be the same moon which will be visible from 'her' house.
All these people might be away from me in space and time, but there is one thing which makes some kind of connection between us.
The moon.
Yours,
Gautam.

No comments: